Founded in 1997 by the Voluntary Hospitals of America (VHA) in Dallas, Texas, Superien was acquired in January 2001 by The Chandler Group of Companies. Conceived as an Affiliation of a number of the strongest regional PPOs in the United States, Superien is quickly becoming the largest independent healthcare PPO network in the country. Superien boasts a network of more than 4,000 hospitals and 450,000 physicians across the country.
Our client base consists of the following types of organizations:
• Third Party Administrators
• Insurance Companies
• Taft-Hartley Funds
• School Districts
• Multiple Employer Groups
• Self-Insured Employers
Superien Health Network is a national PPO network offering coverage throughout the
Fees are charged on a per employee per month basis (PEPM) or a percentage of savings
and fees will vary according to selection of services.
• Superien's strongest asset is provider access and deeper discounts due to local provider relationships.
• Superien is frequently evaluating the centralization and accuracy of all provider demographic and rate schedule information.
• An aggressive nationwide sales initiative launched with the intent to bring the Superien name and superior service to the top of the healthcare industry.
• A dedicated sales and service team has collaborated with network management and IS support to raise expectations in the marketplace.